No one cares more about your career than you do and yet, most women do not take the time to create a strategic plan for their career. Sound daunting? It doesn’t have to be. By being intentional and using simple tools with effective strategies, you can open up numerous possibilities and design and prepare yourself for your next big opportunity.
Join us for a robust conversation with Denise Mills, Chief Mindset Officer, The LeaderFuel Center who will walk us through a step-by-step plan for career advancement that aligns with your unique life stage and embraces life balance.
In this workshop you will receive:
- A strategic plan framework for the most important areas of your life
- A scientifically based tool to stretch your comfort zone
- A process and beautiful questions to create a vision of your ideal future
- A solid plan for identifying gaps with actionable next steps
- An eye-opening timeline to identify life stages with the greatest window of opportunity
- AND, as a bonus: A tool to challenge your thinking in all areas of your life.
$35 CREW or ULI Member / $55 Nonmember
Advance Registration Deadline*: Thursday, October 21
Grand Street Café
4740 Grand Ave, KCMO
PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING A CHILDREN'S HALLOWEEN COSTUME!
The Programs/Community Connections Committee is seeking donations for our annual Rose Brooks Halloween party.
We are requesting new or gently-used Halloween costumes (girls' and boys' ages 1-14) and prizes for adults (slippers, bath products, robes, etc. for both men & women).
We will accept donations at CREW KC events through October 26.
*A $10 late fee will be applied after the deadline. Cancellations must be submitted before deadline for refunds. No-shows are still responsible for payment.
Although we will do our best to accommodate walk-in registrations, due to space limitations, we cannot guarantee space without advance reservation.