TOURNAMENT DAY INFO:
- Bring cash for the 50/50 raffle
- Donate a kids Halloween costume (sizes 0-14) and get 10 extra raffle tickets
- Extra game packages ($20/$30) are available at registration (Tom Watson and Ladies Benefit)
- The tournament will go on rain or shine!
Creekmoor and CREW KC formed a true partnership. The course offers players a championship challenge while CREW KC provides its members and guests with high quality networking. The combination of the two gives each player a chance to make long lasting connections while improving their game on and off of the course.
The scramble will begin promptly at 9:00 a.m. Registration and driving range open at 8:00 a.m. Listed below are sponsorship opportunities. We greatly appreciate your participation and continued support of CREW KC.
Tournament proceeds go to CREW Network Foundation to benefit the future of women in commercial real estate.
Golf attire is required! Collared shirts and no jeans. All participants must be at least 18 years of age.
8:00 AM - Registration
Registration & hitting area open
9:00 AM - Shotgun start
Four-player scramble format
approx 1:00 PM - Post-Golf Awards Lunch
Creekmoor Golf Course
1112 East 163rd St
Raymore, MO 64083
COST*: $800 / Foursome or $200 / Individual
*if registered by September 24th
JOIN US for a complete program of special events:
• Breakfast snacks & lunch provided
• 18 holes of golf with cart
• Range balls
• Awards, raffle prizes, & 50/50 Raffle
• Awards & lunch
Games and prizes are included in your registration:
• Longest drive for men & women
• Closest to the Pin
• Longest Putt
• $10,000 Hole-in-One
BE A SPONSOR - Register early to maximize your level of marketing exposure!
Available Sponsorship Options
- Eagle Sponsorship $2,400 - Post-golf event sponsor as well as golf for eight players plus golf carts, logo on tournament website and at event, hole signage, recognition at event and includes post-golf event.
- Birdie Sponsorship $2,000 - Golf for four players plus golf carts, logo on tournament website and at event, hole signage, recognition at event and includes post-golf event.
- Drink Cart Sponsorship - SOLD
- Hole-in-One Sponsorship - SOLD
- Breakfast Sponsorship $1,000 - Signage and recognition at event
- Lunch Sponsorship $1,500 - Signage and recognition at event
- Bloody Mary Sponsorship $750 - SOLD
- Margarita Sponsorship $750 - SOLD
- Hole Sponsorship $500 - Hole signage and recognition at event
To get more information on volunteering or donating SWAG bag and raffle bag items, contact Laura Tyson at LTyson@mecresults.com.
Please submit all payment and sponsorship information no later than September 24, 2018.
*A $25 per person surcharge will be added for registrations submitted after September 24th. Golfers names can be collected closer to game day.
Vicki McGuire - firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura Tyson - LTyson@mecresults.com
Mary Gerdes - email@example.com
THANK YOU TO OUR TOURNAMENT SPONSORS:
DRINK CART SPONSORS:
TOURNAMENT PARTICIPANTS/SPONSORS/VOLUNTEERS (not yet including all foursome golfers)