By joining CREW KC and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate.
- Inclusion in CREW Network’s online member community (CREWbiz), which includes a directory, discussion forum and access to exclusive member resources.
- Discounted member rates to luncheons, exclusive invitations to members-only events and happy hour networking opportunities
- Opportunity to form valuable business contacts with industry leaders within the CRE industry
- Discounted member rates for CREW Network events which provide substantial professional development opportunities, including the annual convention which attracts more than 1,000 CRE professionals from across North America and the UK
- Receive the CREW Kansas City newsletter which promotes personal and professional news within the organization and CRE community
- Access to the CREW Kansas City and CREW Network web sites
- Ability to get involved at the committee or board level, which enhances professional development
- Create mentorships and long lasting relationships by connecting with like-minded professionals in the industry
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of both CREW KC and CREW Network. We welcome all industry leaders who meet the following requirements:
Individuals with 5 or more years of experience in a qualified field of commercial real estate (QFCRE) , including acquisition/disposition, appraisal, architecture, asset management, brokerage, construction, consulting, corporate real estate, development, engineering, environmental, finance, institutional lending, interior design/space planning, legal, leasing, marketing, mortgage banking, property or facilities management, sales, syndication, title/escrow services, and tenant representation.
- Voting members have the privilege of voting to approve the slated Board of Directors and Officers
Individuals with less than 5 years of experience in a qualified field of commercial real estate (QFCRE) , including acquisition/disposition, appraisal, architecture, asset management, brokerage, construction, consulting, corporate real estate, development, engineering, environmental, finance, institutional lending, interior design/space planning, legal, leasing, marketing, mortgage banking, property or facilities management, sales, syndication, title/escrow services, and tenant representation.
Individuals who do not qualify for Voting or Associate Membership. These professionals must be employed as a full-time professional with specialized training, education, licensing, or similar accomplishments, including fields of accounting, administration, advertising, cleaning/janitorial services, equipment sales and services, insurance services, investment services, journalist/publishing, landscaping/lawn management, market research, technology services, and vendors (such as furniture or flooring sales).
Individuals in local, regional, state or federal governmental entities, public agencies, economic development organizations, not for profits involved in commercial real estate, or a college or university.
Students who are enrolled full time in an undergraduate college or university program which is intended to lead to a career in commercial real estate.
Questions about your eligibility for membership?
Consult the list of qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE) or contact Andi@PureWorkplace.com for more information.
Application Form / Reference Letters
Two references are required with your application, at least one (1) must come from a current member, and at least one (1) must come from someone outside of your company. Download example reference letters, provided for your convenience:
EXAMPLE Member reference
EXAMPLE External reference
Offline Application: Download either the Professional Application Form (Voting, Associate, Affiliate or Civic applicants) or the Student Application Form:
Professional Application (PDF)
Student Application (PDF)